Version 20.9 #
As expected I didn’t have much time to work on klogg this summer. However, there were several free weekends, and I was able to do some bugfix and new feature development.
Preview builds can be downloaded from Github:
Feedback is very welcome.
Major new features:
- Highlighters reworked:
- Several sets of highlighting rules can be configured and chosen using context menu
- Highlighters can be configured to colorize only matching part of line
- Added an option to match using simple strings
- Highlighters configuration can be exported and imported on other machine
- An option to choose UI style, including dark theme based on QDarkStyleSheet
- A menu to switch between opened files
- Some support for dark OS themes
- Some support for HiDPI displays
Bugixes and minor improvements
- Fixed RPM packaging
- Fixed bug with case-insensitive search autocomplete
- Fixed excessive reloading when follow mode is enabled
- Made some shortcut behavior more user-friendly
As usual 3rdparty libraries were updated, some bugs were fixed, and some more were introduced.